Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday. This was a great Thursday. I am most thankful for the gift of life and good health. I am thankful that my new nephew Jaden came home this week and is able to snuggle with his mom and dad. I am thankful that it snowed today, just enough to make the kiddos hurry up with their assignments so they could go out and play. I am thankful for Precious wanting to get out there and play with the smaller ones. I am thankful to God for letting our friend Mark make it out of his experimental brain surgery. We are going to just continue to pray that all goes well and he is able to come back home to Mississippi from Florida soon. I am thankful for Patience. She is always a ray of sunlight on even the cloudiest of days. I am thankful for Jimmy, my soul mate. He went to work and was able to get off early because of the icy conditions. He came in and helped with the kids as soon as he hit the door. I am thankful for my sons Tre' and PJ, for without them there would be no floors to mop (maybe that's a little wishful thinking). I love them all the same. I am so thankful to God for sending Jesus. What would we do without him. Shalom
Toni

No comments:

Network

Search This Blog