Friday, January 15, 2010

5QF

It's time for another five question Friday. If you want to get in on this one head over to MamaM and link up. So here we go:


1.Worst trouble you ever got in when you were a teenager?
I was not a bad teenager. I stayed too busy. I was always at band practice, church, or home.

2. Are you a morning or a night person? I am an all night person. I don't ever go to bed before twelve. I can be a morning person if I am coaxed with a wonderful thing called coffee but, before then I can be very cranky. I am lucky to not have early risers. My kids get up when I wake them. They get up if I wake them at 6 or 10. They can be sleepy heads when they want to be though.

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter? lol I had to grab a phone and send a text to see the answer to this one. I am a one-handed texter. I have a super cheapo phone and I am very proud of my texting abilities.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is). No, no, and no. I never vote just because of party lines. It depends on the person and the issues they support or don't support.

5. Are you a pet person? Yes, I think I can be classified as a pet person. I love cats more than dogs though. We don't have a house cat right now because we have Rocco who does not like cats very much. He is mainly Precious' pet but, he does get the love of the entire family. With the more kids I have, I am becoming more and more of a fish person though.

Well, that was another five question Friday. Three weeks in a row. Not that bad I must say.

No comments:

Network

Search This Blog