Friday, April 29, 2011

5QF 5/29/11

I haven't done one of these in a while. I always thought they were fun but, haven't been blogging much so here is this weeks five question Friday. Oh and if you would like to join in just go on over there and join in.

1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
Okay, so I'm a mom and I always think of car seats, ease of getting in and out, and of course size does matter. I would love a 15 passenger van with tinted windows and all of the bells and whistle. I absolutely love the conversion we have now but, if the Hill family grows (which is likely) we will need more space.
Oh and can it have gas mileage like my honda accord?

2. What was your worst first date ever?
I am going to totally plead the fifth on this one since my husband reads my blog and it was with him.

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
13

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
well I guess I can't plead the fifth twice in the same post can I?
Do people really have time to do that. The banks are probably making a killing off of us and we don't even now it..

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?

Wanted: Best Friend
Must have children-at least three. Must be a birth junkie, breastfeeding nazi, homeschooling, wish she had time for sewing, facebook loving, android app addicted, domestic goddess who never is actually at home.
Must be willing to understand that my voice mail box is always full so when she hears my message begin just hang up because I won't get your message for at least a month. Must be okay with texting and be able to put up with me totally forgetting everything some days. Oh and of course she must be willing to be a sister friend with our birthing project. May hit me up on facebook if interested. If you are the right person you probably have a facebook tab open while you read this.

Toni


No comments:

Network

Search This Blog