Friday, April 15, 2011

howdy and homemade washing soda





Well, I can't believe I haven't blogged in months. so just an update here. We have been doing great schooling like usual. Trying to get done in time for June. It's hard to contain them in for an entire day now with the nice weather. I have been reading lots of bloggers and spending way too much time on facebook these days. The birthing project has me really busy as well as all of my other activities. The kids just got done with a production of Oz with Pied Piper. They loved it! I'm exhausted! which is how these things usually go. I just ran across a blog today that showed how to make washing soda, which is one of the additives in homemade washing detergent which my family, along with countless others, makes. It works good in everything except for football uniforms and dad's work shirts, which require a little more. So that's my share today. I hope all's well with yall'


No comments:

Network

Search This Blog