Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teacher's appreciation Day

Well it's teacher's appreciation day! For some reason I really don't feel appreciated. No one brought me an apple. Actually the apples I cut and cored for morning snack were eaten up without regard that the cutter had not had one. No matter, that's what my hidden granola bars are for. shh!! don't tell anybody. Anyway, I do appreciate having the opportunity to be a teacher regardless of the pay, late night planning sessions, whining, or the lack of sick days. The fact that free time consists of sitting down watching the same episode of veggie tales while folding yet another mountain of laundry doesn't bother me a bit. I truly love being able to school my little ones. At this point in my life, I seriously wouldn't trade it for the job I used to have by any means. Any who, I found an old link on the subject and felt like sharing.
Happy Teacher's day

No comments:

Network

Search This Blog