Thursday, September 9, 2010

4 days left




Okay I really am almost at the deadline. I think this is the first year when I have not been remotely ready for the upcoming school year. It's a good thing that I am the one who made the deadline. It is not my fault. There are things that are working totally beyond my control.
  • I have been working a lot and have not had a bit of down time.
  • It's truly been a crazy month.
  • I lost the debit card and had to order another one... (can't buy things online without it). Maybe the dog ate it....oh yeah we don't have a dog.
  • I expected Jimmy to order everything we need... (no one's going to believe that one)
well, enough excuses and down to work. I can't believe that I volunteered to go to a convention the weekend before school starts. argghhh!!!! Anyway I think the downtime will do the kids and myself some good. I will be gone all weekend and they will be here with dad, poor thing (the kids not him). I guess I can't say that I'm not prepared at all because I do have some things I need. This year I decided on a whim to actually buy a curriculum for our youngest. Of course I will supplement it a pretty good bit with other things but, you can't beat it for being under $20. I just thought that it would be a good idea to have workbooks for her so she will at least be content at the table a little while so the others can do their schooling. They have been here in the house for quite a while and I have had to hide them because of the constant questions about is today the day or not. I'm glad she is excited! I have to say though, all of the others are excited too about things getting back to normal around here. well I'm off to plan some things and pack. Yall' have a good one.
Toni

No comments:

Network

Search This Blog