Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday 6/17/10

Well, hello
It's very strange how you can be on a blog roll and then all of a sudden have a blog holiday. I have been away from my online friends for quite a minute while I finished the semester. Attending to some lovely doula clients and actually deciding to take a summer break from school for the kids while I concentrate on my school work. Well anyway here's my thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for my sister Raven who is so gracious to babysit my babies this summer now that she has graduated. She is so excited about going to college this fall. I also am very thankful for my mom because she is supportive of everything I do. It's funny how one can not notice how supportive someone else is until they see what it could be like. Anyway because of HIPPA, I certainly can't share any more. I hope I can catch up with my blogging since my camera is certainly full of pictures. For now, this was another Thankful Thursday

Toni

No comments:

Network

Search This Blog