All about the going-ons of our home school and life.
Friday, February 19, 2010
There is nothing like Five question Friday. Want to join link up to Mama M. Here are this weeks questions.
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle? I have to honestly say that I have.....for sure hit an animal with my vehicle. I have never caused animal-slaughter though. I am pretty sure every one of them I hit was already dead. I have never had an incidence with a domesticated animal that had been sitting there too long.
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off? It depends on what it is. I mean what would I look like pulling strings that kept raveling and raveling and raveling off anyway. I will pull a string off of the kids clothes in a minute. I am just not as carefree with my own
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young? Well, I grew up an only child until I was 13. I not only had my own room I also had my own playroom as well. Even after my baby sister was born I still was able to keep my own room until I moved out. Of course the play room, which I hadn't played in for some time at that point, was utilized for a a nursery.
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life? I will wear the same thing for ever and ever. I don't do well on the monogamy of the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The idea of it is boring me right now.
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?I would like to say I can just pick one. Man there is the Cosby Show, different wold, Punky Brewster, Rainbow Brite, Smurfs, Blossom, Different Strokes.....Let's just say I liked television a lot more than I care to admit now.